View Full Version : The hate thread.
05-03-2003, 03:32 AM
People that touch the pretzels
The piercing cap
Kiters ( go kill stuff in PoM or one of those other way in the hell away from me and my group zones plz~ )
Elemental pets ( Assholes, skelly pets are cool though )
That one guy at the end of baldurs gate one that shot the arrows of detonation at me.
That one guy in Risk that takes over Australia
The landlord who forgot to fix the ac.
Fitness freaks that try and drag me along every day to the gym.
Ok then I feel a we bit better.
The buggers that fuxored my plans to see X2 last night
05-03-2003, 03:59 AM
I am also hating the errors that are happening on the boards atm :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
05-03-2003, 04:05 AM
I hate tall races
I hate that I have to sit in POT and wait three hours for a group
I hate that I will never see any of the end game
I hate alot of things but I never hate my warrior
05-03-2003, 05:35 AM
People who don't pay attention to raid instructions.
People who constantly bitch about how things are being done in raids.
People who don't pay attention.
Pick up groups.
Guild riding on the back of a higher up guild to get access to places they don't belong and take out mobs they couldn't do on their own and effectively block out my guild.
People who are psychotic assholes (trust me, there are a few out there who play).
People who don't pay attention (this is the one I hate the most).
Bad drop rates.
People who dye their armor bad enough that it hurts my eyes.
Spiroc Wingblade part of the epic quest.
Pained Soul and Grachnist the Destroyer.
And one last time, people who don't pay attention.
There are plenty more, but thats all for now.
05-03-2003, 08:41 AM
Pallys and Sks that are MA at 5 levels below you because they have better aggro then me.
Beggars (Like I have any extra cash on me)
The fact that no matter how much armour or weapons I got till I get to 60 im useless
05-03-2003, 09:30 AM
05-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Square-Enix... for not sending me my beta confirmation yet!
I WILL PLAY THAT GAME!
05-03-2003, 10:52 AM
05-03-2003, 11:57 AM
not having chase cam view option in NFS:HP2.
05-03-2003, 01:32 PM
always wandering where the sausage is on your all meat pizza
vara whats up with you and trees?
05-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Trying to figure out why no two Phinny pulls can be the same
Wiping out in Fear
Seeing half of my friends level 65, grinding AAs in Valor, while I sit LFG in Disease wondering why I had to work extra shifts the week they got flagged
Trolls in Nadox
The cost of AA abilities
People who are more than happy to sit at a safe camp in a tier 1 plane grabbing slow, easy XP when we could ALL be dinging if we just went and killed the damn CHing spiders or the damn Foreboding Guardians or the damn Hobgoblins
People who won't take me into their groups in the planes because they think monks can't pull very well, but then wonder why they're not getting great XP in tier 1 zones, and have never even HEARD of a Fiendish Consort
Guildies who spend all their time in CT grouping, but still won't come do a Fiendish Consorts camp
DISCLAIMER: Notice there really isn't much I hate as a warrior. It's all monk related frustrations. Heh.
05-03-2003, 11:25 PM
in no particular order...
Ssra Temple (although haven't been there in forever)
1st floor VT
any EQ quest
any EQ tradeskills
people who do nothing better than live on "flame/flamers/h8" sections of msgboard trying to prove people are wrong and they are right
LFG for an hour, only to log on my wizard twink and quad kite
Not being in elemental planes for some reason :mad:
People who don't shrink !#%@$%@#$%
05-04-2003, 10:05 AM
*that 42 chanter that sits in PoK for an hour shouting for KEI, when she coulda gotten another level instead.
*The idiots that support the 42 chanter in OOC, telling me i shouldnt get KEI cause i dont think people shoudl be PLed.
*Trying to explain to n00bie idiots why overbuffing is bad, cause they loose some of the play factor, and everything becomes too easy
*People who cant think of intelligent things to say, so they insult my "uber" gear, and my "uber" guild, cause they have nothing else they can throw at me ... heh, im definatly not uber.
*trying to explain to n00bs that i use Virtue cause im 65, and they should use Pinzarn/SoW/Reso cause they are 42, and shouldnt have virtue available yet.
*Trying to explain to n00bs that the game isnt about leveling fast, its about learning skills that you will need later, and they cant do that if they go through life getting pled
*People that PL, or cant get EXP without getting PLed.
*Druids that make melee twinks and PL them
*PLed druid twinks that switch the twink to a main, cause druids suck
*Druid Twink PLed mains that dont know how to play
*Idiots that join my group and try to tell me how to tank, like ive not been doing it for 65 levels
*Druids that claim they can heal me as well as a cleric on a BoT mini then try to blame me cause he couldnt heal fast enough.
*Druids in general.
*Wizards that dont use concussion, then bitch at me when i tell them to. ( i have this right, i played a wiz to 60)
*Rangers who think they can tank with less than 4k hp buffed in PoV
*Same goes for pallys with less than 4k buffed.
*SKs who bid on every 41% haste item that drops, and have collections of 4 or more of them already, thanks for takin my haste again.
*Shammys that run around like dead chickens when they slow on inc, before i have aggro, and bitch about me taunting, when im trying ,but the asshat keeps pulling it out of range,
*The mage that still thinks he takes less damage by running around like a dead chicken (see shammy)
*Trying to explain to the mage that every time he pulls the mob out of my taunt range is 6 more seconds of 500point hits he takes.
*Trying to make the mage understand that standing still = you take less damage overall
*Wondering why the mage got aggro in the first place, through 7EB procs, and 3 Terrifying Darkness procs
*chanters that still use Shiss
*chanters that insist that NDT lifetaps will lock down aggro, so they make me a scarecrow every time the see me.
*Chanters who try to claim they know everything about tank aggro, and NDT me even after i say i dont want it, cause its GOOD aggro.
*chanters that tell me im full of shit when i explain that lifetaps dont aggro anymore than feign death.
*people that think they know something, then try to bullshit through it, when they really dont know what the hell is going on.
*people in general.
*Various other VT mobs
*my girlfriend 1 week out of the month
*most people in general
and a lot more, but i dont feel like typing anything else
05-04-2003, 05:01 PM
This thread(although i got a real chuckle out of the vah shir overlord complaining all over about twinks and noobs).
05-04-2003, 10:42 PM
Only two things to say...
1: Dumbasses in general
2: One-Song Bards (Half-Elves especially)
Oh and I lied... I hate humans too, so I guess that's three isnt it.
05-04-2003, 11:01 PM
I didnt twink. Its not that hard for someone to work a toon up to lvl 65 from scratch in the 1.5-2 years the expansion has been out.
So just cause im a newer race automatically means im a twink.
Just cause someone makes a new toon (yes, smakz wasnt my first toon, but that doesnt mean i twink) doesnt mean they twink, some of us like to play the game to play it, not to be the very best at everything.
All my gear i have had, i bought, or camped myself. All the cash i made, i aquired myself.
Whats so hard to understand about that, its been 2 years for fuck's sake since luclin came out.
05-05-2003, 02:07 AM
1. Farming Lucid Shards
3. Whining Pallys
05-05-2003, 02:35 AM
Wow, alot of pally hate.
05-05-2003, 03:10 AM
It goes to back in the day when pallies would LoH people and insist they had to touch them in that "special place" in order for it to work right.
05-05-2003, 03:16 AM
FUKIN frog paladins that are 62 and tell me how much I suck at aggro because I dont have a split blade of destruction. Or a windblade. OR SSRA Gear.
STFU to all frog twinks!
I hate not having enough time to spend with my friends ingame. (/hugs Brutul and Shik)
I hate not being able to give my Broodlings all the gear they ever desired.
I hate that there's not enough time in the day to tell each of my guildmates how much I appreciate them and care about them.
I hate that I am so busy forming raids that I cannot give everyone /hugs that /hugs me.
Oh, and those gnome monks. Hate those too. Annoying little beggers, they are.
05-05-2003, 09:26 AM
What I hate the most :
- People who dont want to group with a Warrior (http://pub76.ezboard.com/fkarana89215frm32.showMessage?topicID=9.topic).
- People who ask my magelo when I LFG (how many hp you have, what's your weapon...)
- Pet owners and AE. They are always AFK.
- When there's 8 pets on the same side of the mob I tank, pushing it on the 24 casters on horse...
- People who are asking me to taunt.
05-05-2003, 10:23 AM
1. Breaking up, but still being hung up on female
2. Mobs that have stupid 500+ DD procs
3. Healers who fall asleep at keyboard constantly
4. People who take EQ more serisously than they should
7. People who take themselves serisously
8. Tier1 PoP, just hate it
9. That there are only 24 hours in a day, need 48 please
10. People who won't control their agro and complain to me about taunting and being a sucky warrior
11. People who think teaching is a fall back career
12. Filling out job applications.../shudder
13. People who insist on driving, even though they suck at it
14. Flamers who get angry - flaming should be a fun and enjoyable passtime
15. Automatic transmissions in sports cars
17. people who will not take responsibility for their actions, in RL and EQ
18. Compaq's. I hate those things!
20. Getting asked to trials groups constantly
21. LFG with 6 or more 65 tanks LFG at same time
22. People who try to tell me how to play my class
23. Shadowknights, can't stand the class. deleted 3 SK twinks
24. Whiners - suck it up and make do
26. 90's to cureent Ford Mustanges
27. Parents who don't discipline their kids and blame it on teachers. By god! show your kids you mean business and they will fall in line! (another rant here!)
28. Pens that bleed ink, espically onto clothing
29. Clothes that bleed onto each other
30. Speed limits
05-05-2003, 11:11 AM
1. Enchanters and Shammys that slow on Incoming, and run around like they are kiting... Stop, let me get a couple taunts in, or proc EB... be comforted in the fact that there IS a cleric in the group, and they will heal you if need be.
2. Rangers that deceide that they don't have to watch their agro, and then do the same kiting manuvers the above enc/shammy.
3. Clerics that think they should be meleeing too...
4. Being a 7k+ hp warrior buffed, and still not being MT in some groups cause the Pal/SK's hold agro better than I do with a BoC
5. Humping crappy pick up groups for AA's in PoV.
6. Overly amazed lower level players that think the fact that the cleric can crit heal for 25+k is just amazing! I only have 7k hp.... what differance does it make to me if she's hitting me for that much.... I mean really?!
7. The damn nice ranger only bows that drop in PoP (though I could care less about them now... I scored a bow out of VT that most of the rangers are drooling over now [it has a +3% modifier to archery]... so HA!)
8. KC, PoN, PoD, Grummus, Arien'Dar, Klandicar, Sont, Trakanon, Bertoxx, and many other assorted boring/annoying/long raids....
9. The cut and paste job the dev team did on the VT lay out. Also the lack of variety on the mob models there. There should Be some models there that you can see no where else in EQ except Aten Ha Ra... I mean really.
10. Unmezable, unslowable mobs that hit in the 800's.
11. Stupid rival guilds that decide they will block doors and/or train if they can't steal the mob from us out right..
12. Death loops... AKA being bound in the middle of the train from #11 of my hate list.
13. Those damn splitting 4 arms in VT.
14. Loot tables on BoT named mobs.
15. Damn near NO ornate planar armor drops... why not make it like HoT or something where you get several drops a night... I am just glad there is no factioning involved in the making of those.
16. People that can solo in HoH or CoD and get 7% AA a kill, and wonder why you don't have 200 AA's when the xp is so easy!
18. Ranged fights, and the lack of and EQ AA and having to get 20 stacks of summoned arrows, just to do little to no real damage to the mobs.
05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
No one said running out of beer :eek:
05-05-2003, 01:00 PM
VI/SOE -- for ignoring warriors
Knight weapons and how often they drop.
Druids who want to tank
Rangers who want to tank
Monks who want to tank
Clercis who want to pull
Vi/SOE-- for ignoring us for 3+ years.
05-05-2003, 01:21 PM
heheh y'all should meet my old guildleader; he's a lean mean tankin' machine !! :D /rude 41% haste shield +1 gazillion DPS hammer = hhahaha you tank i'll bandage
Oh, and I hate not moving to Test Server sooner /wink
05-05-2003, 05:13 PM
I think the thing I hate the most is that SOE is trying their best to make people quit eq. Lets tak a look at what they have done to facilitate this.
Make an expansion with only one real raidable zone and very limited content.
Make an expansion that will seperate people of the same levels so they can't exp togather on off raid times.
Implement overly powerful tradeskill items so that people will do combines and solo greens insted of interacting and having fun.
Put content in that is overly hard that puts roadblocks up for 2 or 3 months. thax for poe /rude
Sell an expansion that nobody wants except for the bank slots. WTF
Make charm camps 120 hours long so that you have to further isolate yourself from friends to get one.
Well I could go on all day about the things they have done to drive my in game friends away. Maybe its time they added some free lvl 65 zones and said ya this is payback.
05-06-2003, 07:23 AM
1.) Obsessive people who think they control the worlds supply of pretzels!
2.) People who do not understand that male bards are Norraths version of a drag show!
5.) Anyone that tells me my gear sucks. I know I am the one wearing it you fackin poon
6.) Did I mention Bards yet
8.) People who take this game way too seriously
05-06-2003, 08:20 AM
lvl 56 paladins with a fucking macro for stun who complains about me not being able to keep agro.
SK's and Paladins in general.
Enchanters who like to take the mobs for a long walk after they slowed them.
Fucked up hybrids with a taunt button who thinks getting hit makes them uber.
Casters who crits for 4k and complains about my taunting abilities.
Casters who ask's if iam taunting.
Clerics who complain about pdots and gives me a component less buff and then complain about my low hp's.
SK's and paladins in general.
Bitches who whine about pvp.
People who dont dye pink.
Monks who ask me to pull and then complains when I get 2 mobs.
Clerics who likes to chat and goes like....Uhhhh ohhh hun, iam sooo sorry you died, ill rez you when iam done cybering.
05-06-2003, 09:16 AM
The one guy who wants to use his root proccing weapon on a raid.
05-06-2003, 09:38 AM
root in general
lfg in valor forever
the whole damn flagging system
05-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Emp keys and Shards
Val Shir with names like "pussypie" and frogs with names like "croaky"
Woodelf warriors (what were you thinking?)
That if I want an epic - I'll have to do it on a twink rogue, monk, druid, cleric, or shaman
Guild's that act like they never fail targets
20 bag limit in the bank
That the Emperor Horse has a pick-up time
That there arent better boots for a warrior than the Boots of the Storm without going deep in PoP
That there isnt ANY lvl 60 material in LoY (zones like NTOV, SSRA, or VT - those are lvl 60 zones)
Feeling left out of RL pictures threads because I don't give a rat's ass what you look like IRL
Casters that act like taunt is automatic
Druids that wont heal - clerics that would rather nuke
Barbarian women that arent naked
Fighting over spawns
No competition on spawns
anything that is droppable - I hate droppable loot
05-06-2003, 04:46 PM
pick up groups
guilds who 'camp' raid mobs every patch day waiting for them to spawn
05-07-2003, 07:48 AM
what guilds do that frax
05-07-2003, 10:48 AM
MT in rotation before me dieing while i type a message in guild chat
dieing to a mob that hits for 300 cause i said inny was 1 group or less doable
tall race warriors
ogres, god i hate fat ass shitty ogres, stat whores!
Barbarians, same as ogres only not evil, FAGS
Dwarfs, everybody and their mother is a fucking dwarf, shit gets anoying
FUCKING MANA ON ITEMS
a 100 hp item going to a paladin cause it has 15 wis and 100mana, not to mention it also has 15 sta and the 100hp
2 day long raids for 3 items to the guild
....bell ringing in class while i type this post...
edit add, k at home the list grows...
Guild groups consiting of the paladins and members of the guild then on a raid the guild bitchs "we only have 3 active 65 warriors, ya'll need to catch up" yet the paladins have gone from 60-65 with their class title in the same period i've gotten 60-64...
05-07-2003, 03:11 PM
People who say I should quit my warrior because I don't like where the class stands atm.
05-07-2003, 03:16 PM
multi slot all/all everyone can use stat no drop items
that guy who sends tells for every item that drops
that guy who just got a no drop item sending a tell for a new no drop item because it has like 1 more ac or 5 more hp
keeping track of points just to have them discarded after a month
getting awarder loot you didn't ask for because its crap and you know something better will drop, but because you got awarded the crap you have no chance on the good thing that might drop
links every other line in /1, shout, ooc, guild, say, auc, /rs, ect..
my key not working
my shop teacher say so what grade do you want, he knows but he wants up to tell him what we think we should get. wtf
getting a new group member ever 5-10 min
group breaking after your in camp for 5 min
needing slow to hunt in pop
casters who have horses but dont use them and gripe at your no taunting ass because they get sit agro after nuking for 5k or
haveing perfect agro for 10 kills and then no agro for 5 wtf i didnt do anything different
rangers who use the slow blade in a group with a enchanter and shaman in the group, and wonder why i cant control agro when i see a mob is gripped by embacing earth every 6 seconds after they critted for 500 with their bow twice on the incoming mob.
haveing to use a no dps high proc rate weapon to hold agro. so everyone else can chain nuke slow dot yada yada blah blah and then wonder why we kill so slow and they have to med after 3 kills
monks who think fd is only for pulling
rogues who have no idea what evade is
enchanters who do wvweything they can to get their animation in the fight
clerics who recast pet after it dies to enrage
clerics who root a mob run up to mele and gget range agro and gripe me out for not taunting
proc rate on cleric hammer dang it i want eb tb heck any proc i weild to go off like that sob
haveing to carry around 2 packs full of wepons to adjust for agro
not haveing a eb tb pique wepon
ending this list because its to long
sk's who cast torment at 55+
05-10-2003, 08:06 AM
<--- clerical viewpoint.
1. People who don't understand that I can pull. Yes, seriously, it's called Pacification and it's better than a two-monk FD team in some places.
2. Brain-dead melees who don't think I should be allowed to melee. Also, while I'm at it, people with Hammer Envy. Yes, I bought Fury of Magic specifically to spam you with more proc spam; cry me a river.
3. Level 63- tanks with Baron title and a windblade who complain about not being able to tank or hold aggro. Get the hell back to PoV and come back when you're bigger. Yes the exp isn't as good there, call the waaaahmbulance.
4. Enchanters who tash and slow good and early from well outside melee range, way to go pingpong.
5. Anyone who wants to tank in my pickup group but is still wearing Kunark class armor. Have you no pride or decency sir?
6. Wood elf druids.
7. Any newbie tank who tells me how to heal. Listen, sunshine, the last person I had tanking had 9khp and 254aa, why are you surprised it takes me time to get used to healing your gimp ass?
8. Any uber tank who tells me how to heal. Listen, sunshine, the last person I had tanking had 5khp and 2aa, it takes me a few pulls to adjust, k?
9. Any melee who throws a paddy when I don't call my heals, but is totally incapable of using an `inc` hotkey.
10. Dorfs who speak. Dorfs should not speak.
05-10-2003, 11:35 AM
1) Proposed Flag Changes
2) Paladins who think they should tank on raids and non-stop stun (enjoy your death, dumbass).
3) SKs who think they should be like paladins above.
4) Add Tanks who try get on my target when they should be tanking a FREAKING ADD!
5) People who don't listen to raid instructions.
6) Short races who think I should shrink, esp if I am MTing.
7) The fact that the SOE graphics artists decided that my being a barbarian means I never stand up straight, but am always hunched over like I'm a freaking ughre.
05-10-2003, 11:35 AM
running out of beer.
05-11-2003, 03:26 AM
Gimp cleric's that talk a buncha Bullshit and are spoiled like hell,
Shut the F up sit down and med biznatch.
Cleric's that whine because the MT only has 5k. Excuse the F outta me go somewhere else gimp boy
Cleric's with attitudes.
also Paladins SK's and Develpers
FIX MY CLASS YOU BASTARDS
05-11-2003, 07:48 AM
Getting called to a IV Raid when i'm in PoV Inner Cave group(most know as one of the best flowing exp spots in PoP)...sigh being there from 30% at the start of the day to 94% of my level when i left for the raid...6% till 65 =(
05-11-2003, 11:24 PM
I h8 that thing in varaho`s sig. WTF is it?
05-12-2003, 02:12 AM
There is something in my sig wtf?
I just see a Magelo profile....
05-12-2003, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Smohg
Woodelf warriors (what were you thinking?)
05-12-2003, 06:52 AM
I hate the "No More PoP Flags" Thread
05-12-2003, 11:23 AM
Er.. not sig. Personal pic. Kinda looks like the pillsbury dough boy. I see it at night when I sleep =x
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.